09 May Summer Mocktails
Disclaimer: Deborah Enos is a Paid Sponsor.
The Brazilian Babe
- 1 cup of Zola acai juice
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can of Zevia Ginger Ale
- 1 orange, sliced in rounds
In a pitcher combine the Zola Acai & pineapple juice. Just before serving, slowly add ginger ale; stir to blend. Serve over ice in cups or glasses. Garnish with orange slices.
- I cup of low sugar Lemonade (Trader Joe’s makes a good one)
- ½ cup of LaCroix Lemon
- ¼ of a cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 slices of lemon, thinly sliced
In a glass, add 3-4 slices of cucumber. Add the low sugar lemonade and club soda (cukes may float to the top) let sit for 5 minutes. Add a slice or two of lemon and drink up!
Beach Body Latte
- 4 oz. of brewed coffee or just use a Starbucks Via* (I use decaf in the afternoon)
- 4 oz. of 1% fat milk or Coconut milk, whatever is your favorite.
- Sweetener, I suggest Stevia or Xylitol. Just follow the directions on the label, they all have different levels of sweetness.
- 1 teaspoon+ of vanilla extract
In a Blender bottle, add the coffer, sweetener, vanilla extract and milk of choice. Fill a 16 oz. glass with approximately 8 ounces of ice, and pour the sweetened coffee into the glass.
*If you use the Starbucks Via, just use 4 ounces of cold water
Booze Free Vitamin Booster
- 1 cup club LaCroix Lime (or your favorite flavor) Sparkling water
- 1 packet of Oxylent (powdered multivitamin)
- 3 sprigs of mint
- Blueberry fruit kabob on top
In a glass, add mint and pour in LaCroix. Add packet of Oxylent, stir, add fruit kabob and ENJOY!